Friday, June 23, 2006

June 23

The day started with a dark sky. Not much heat, not a bigger chance of rain either. Main Street is not dead, yet. I am still loving it. The thought of leaving is just make me sad. But there's no chance to be sad today. Not a chance. I continue to read Searching for God Knows What by Donald Miller. Several pages while I was eating breakfast. A couple of phone calls, so many messages on the phone, mostly old friends and relatives. Lia called. My dear Lia ten thousand miles away. I am so touched with that. I dreamed about her the last two weeks. Our friendship is just priceless. It's the connection and acceptance to be just who each of us are that connect us throughout the years. We've been friends for more seven years, now. My lotus grew by two inches. I finish the assignment in two minutes. Why suddenly I have so much free time after I finished the article? The article on Citybeat is just doesn't make sense. Why won't art attract people? If no one is not attracted to art anymore, then it's not just the neighborhood that died. The city is. But I don't believe that this city is dying. I thank God for everything. For being who I am now. For being able to just breathe and have a place to sleep. For being able to enjoy all the plants and all the things I have. For being able to have relationships with people around me; I am so blessed with many friends. For being able to love again. For being able to be thankful.