Saturday, July 09, 2005

The Moment

While listening to Scott Wendholt and Phil DeGreg without Tony Franklin, last night, I was reminded by one of Zen's wisdom: to be in the moment.
Listening to the music should be one act, I can't think of the never ending article I've been working on for iRhine. I can't think of how almost frustating it is to write something that was in my mind for so long and try to get everything out in only 700 words.

I can't think of how this place almost becomes my hiding place of all the things I've been through. As if the smoke that I can breath sometimes lets me drown in it, sink me to the bottom of my mind so that I would never think of other things other than God laughing. As if the dim lighting that we all share could hide our faces and our sins. As if the row of pictures on the wall would take me in and to a different world and time.

So I spent the entire two hours listening to Scott and Phil, one of the base guy I don't know, and the drummer that I don't really enjoy listening to.

The zen wisdom really works because at two o'clock, I was relaxed and sinked, ready to go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home