Thursday, February 17, 2005

Junky Stove

I am not sure if it is my junky stove or my new boat-kitchen that made my life revolve around cooking lately. When I am at home, I would stay there most of the time, cooking, cooking, and cooking. It has been a month I live here, and I am still trying to find reasons to invite my friends over for something, that I just moved, that we need to celebrate Sunday, that I "invented" a new dessert, that they have to try to eat sushi, whatever. And today I found out that I am looking for a reason for a big party.

That's kind of scary...a big party? what?

Big party means money. Big party means more dishes. Big party means more and more stuff, which is not a good idea at all. So, I keep the idea in the back burner for now...I have a reason for the party, but without it, it would be just fine...

This new dessert that I made is called Plaintain Chocolate Cinnamon Roll,with spring roll wrapped. I brought them to church last Sunday and people loved it. I shared "the recipe" with my mom and she said she would try it...

Another odd thing that I made was pineapple chicken, and vegetarian sushi, turkey-cranberry wonton, kethoprak immitation (shrimp nooddle, peanut sauce,bean sprout, tofu, and green onion).Now, I am getting sleepy, good night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home